- Publish Time: 2020
- Supported Platforms: Window / Android / Mac / HTML5
ANDAR BAHAR, also known as the Indian version of “Tiger&Dragon”, a simple but exciting Indian poker game that can be played at any time. It is a pure betting game. The dealer will put an even amount of chips in the center of the table, the player can choose to bet on “ANDAR” or “BAHAR”, and guess the next card on the table will fall out which side.
1. This game uses a 52-card deck. Cards are shuffled and redealt every round.
2. The two main bets are ANDAR and BAHAR. Players can only bet on either ANDAR or BAHAR each round. Bets cannot be withdrawn once placed.
3. Players must place a First Bet to take part in the Final Bet.
4. The dealer will deal the first card and place it in the middle of the table.
This begins the game.
First Bet :
1. After the first card is dealt in the middle of the table, players can place their First Bet.
2. During the First Bet, players can only bet on either ANDAR or BAHAR, or choose not to bet.
3. After the First Bet has been placed, the dealer will deal the second card, and place it under BAHAR. If the value of the BAHAR card matches the middle card, the round ends, BAHAR wins, and players who bet on BAHAR receive a payout.
4. If the value of the second card does not match the middle card, the dealer will deal the third card, and place it under ANDAR. If the value of the ANDAR card matches the middle card, the round ends, ANDAR wins, and players who bet on ANDAR receive a payout.
Final Bet :
1. If both the BAHAR and ANDAR cards do not match the middle card, once both cards have been dealt, players can make the Final Bet.
2. During the Final Bet, players can only bet on either ANDAR or BAHAR, or choose not to bet.
3. After the Final Bet has been placed, the dealer will continue to deal cards to BAHAR and ANDAR alternately, until a card that matches the middle card is dealt. The side that receives the matching card wins, and players who bet on it receive a payout.
1. As the dealer deals cards, as long as either BAHAR or ANDAR receives a card that matches the value of the middle card, that side will win, and players who bet on it will receive a payout.
3. If an error occurs that causes the game to be undecided, the current round will be considered invalid, and all bets will be returned.